Must-Read Books: Share Your Favorites and Start a Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avichal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books Discussion
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Avichal
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Is there a thread for must-read books where people share some of the best books they have read? If not, can you start one?
I like reading and I'm sure I'll get some great book recommendations here.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I am not looking for books in a particular subject. All the threads I saw were for a particular subject - physics, math etc.
The link you provided also deals mainly with physics books. Any generic book thread?
 
Avichal said:
I am not looking for books in a particular subject. All the threads I saw were for a particular subject - physics, math etc.
The link you provided also deals mainly with physics books. Any generic book thread?
"What are you currently reading?"
 
Last edited:
Nice one - couldn't find it as it had no book in its name. Anyways thank you, lots of good books there.
 
Avichal said:
Nice one - couldn't find it as it had no book in its name. Anyways thank you, lots of good books there.
Yeah, I like that thread.