For the past 5 years I have been constantly using the computer for at least on average 4 hours a day and reading books. But I think because of this, my eyes are going bad. I have hard trouble seeing from far distances. Is there any way of regaining my eyesight?
The terminology may be different in the UK, but in the USA, an optician is not a medical professional, but rather someone who makes eyeglasses according to a prescription from a medical professional: either an opthalmologist (who is trained in diseases of the eye generally) or an optometrist (who is specialized in measuring visual ability and prescribing the proper corrective lenses for eyeglasses).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving