Need copies of Physical Science: An Introductory Study (PSIS)

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
cfenske
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am looking for copies of Physical Science: An Introductory Study by William A. Andrews (ISBN: 0136714463) to use as a lab manual. (Please see attachment for photo of book cover.) I tried to order 30 copies from BiggerBooks.com, but they were unable deliver on the contract. I have purchased seven used copies from online brokers, but it appears that I have exhausted all reasonably priced sources. I know that it's a long shot, but if you have any copies that are in reasonably good condition, I would appreciate your support. I am more than willing to provide shipping. Thank you.
 
Attachments
  • PSIS.jpg
    PSIS.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 436
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you for considering my request for copies of the book Physical Science: An Introductory Study by William A. Andrews (ISBN: 0136714463). As I mentioned, I have already tried ordering from BiggerBooks.com and purchased seven used copies from online brokers, but I have exhausted all reasonably priced sources. If you do have any copies of this book that are in good condition, I would be more than happy to provide the shipping. Please let me know if you have any copies available. I really appreciate your support. Thank you again for your time.