DIY projects and home improvement questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sue
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 332 views
Sue
How did you find PF?
google
Hi! My husband and I prefer DIY projects, but there are times when our mental horsepower needs assistance. I am hoping that some of the knowledge from this group can provide my struggles with your easy answers. It's HOMEwork not schoolwork.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: godbolerr and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh you'll get answers, and most of them will be correct. Often several different ones contemporaneously! Then the real fun begins...
 
Sue said:
How did you find PF?: google

Hi! My husband and I prefer DIY projects, but there are times when our mental horsepower needs assistance. I am hoping that some of the knowledge from this group can provide my struggles with your easy answers. It's HOMEwork not schoolwork.
Interested to know more DIY work.
 
godbolerr said:
Interested to know more DIY work.
Check out our DIY forum, near the bottom of the main PF page. :smile: