Need help with self-guided study of Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nim R
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 554 views
Nim R
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi there!

I picked up an old Thermo textbook and want to work my way through it. However the practice problems don't have solutions to check against so it's hard to know if I'm going in the right direction.

I'm just looking for a bit of support and collaboration for taking on this little endeavor of mine. As for why I want to go through an older textbook: for starters I got it at a thrift store for a dollar and after thumbing through it I really liked the structure and felt I could grasp it well.

The books is:
Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics: The Study of Energy, Entropy and Equilibrium,
Balzhiser, Samuels, and Eliassen (1972)

Looking forward to working with you all!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Nim R.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif


Try one of our Homework forums, to start with. Make sure you show your working.

Good luck with your self-guided study!