Need IEEE Security related paper of 2012 - 2014

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
anes
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Dear friends,
I am looking for an IEEE paper on Cyber Scurity(Computer Science) which range from come on any year from 2012 to 2014 . Please help me with a good paper URL .
Waiting your fast reply.

Thanks
Anes
 
Physics news on Phys.org
anes said:
Dear friends,
I am looking for an IEEE paper on Cyber Scurity(Computer Science) which range from come on any year from 2012 to 2014 . Please help me with a good paper URL .
Waiting your fast reply.

Thanks
Anes

Have you looked on the IEEE website?
 
anes said:
Yea but could not find a good topic yet

Well if you searched the IEEE website and did not find the subject, then you should do a more general search. What does your more general search find?
 
I searched and find one topic , but cannot download papers as PDF using my login . Any option to find IEEE paper freely available?

Thanks
Anes
 
anes said:
I searched and find one topic , but cannot download papers as PDF using my login . Any option to find IEEE paper freely available?

Thanks
Anes

AFAIK, IEEE papers are for IEEE members only. Asking for a free copy is a copyright violation. You don't want to go there, right?