Need to calculate the magnitude of the initial velocity?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
jahaddow
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Hi, I need to calculate the magnitude of the initial velocity of the following data for projectile motion. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea where to start! Thanks

please see the question here:
http://i52.tinypic.com/15p0kza.png

and the data here:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2uj7d53.png

Thanks so much in advance!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jahaddow said:
Hi, I need to calculate the magnitude of the initial velocity of the following data for projectile motion. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea where to start! Thanks

please see the question here:
http://i52.tinypic.com/15p0kza.png

and the data here:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2uj7d53.png

Thanks so much in advance!

The instructions seem pretty clear to me. What part of them don't you understand?

Per the Rules of this forum, you need to show some effort at solving your problem before we can provide any help.