Cyrus
- 3,246
- 17
Anyone else notice the new coke bottles sold in 6packs are now 16oz. I think its a good idea to reduce the size of sodas. I LOVE to drink soda dispite the fact that its so bad for you. I just love the taste of the stuff. I can drink a 2 liter in a day, easily if you gave me one. But I think reducing the size to 16oz is much more reasonable than 20oz. That way I don't drink as much soda and I don't throw away food if I don't finish.
I hope all bottles become 16oz, but I doubt it.
They looked exactly the same except the diameter was not as big.
I hope all bottles become 16oz, but I doubt it.
They looked exactly the same except the diameter was not as big.

That's just SOOOOOOO much sugar. I can't stand the taste of diet drinks, so would never choose diet Coke. The other thing I've noticed in recent years is that the bottles just don't keep their fizz anymore. You used to be able to open a bottle, pour a glass, close the bottle and stick it back in the fridge and still have fizzy soda for a few days (except that last glassful out of the 2 L bottles, which is always flat). I've tried that with the 20 oz bottles, just pouring out a cup and putting the rest in the fridge for the next day, and it's always flat. It seems that once you break the security seal on it, you can never close it tight enough again to keep the fizz from escaping.