New 16oz Coke Bottle 6packs - Better for Your Health!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 16K views
I had some Pomegranite(sp?) Juice once, very tasty, but a bit too expensive for me. It was like $5CA (~$4 US) for 250ml :o. Orange juice is the best. :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
JasonRox said:
I only drink Minute Maid Cranberry Juice, Pomegrante Juice (from some weird place), Low Acid Old South Orange Juice and Milk. I'll have soda when I go out and that's about it.

Your Minute made has high fructose corn syrup. The same bad for you junk in my pepsi, buddy. You also have 30g of sugar per serving, 2 grams more than my bottle of pepsi sitting infront of me.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
Your Minute made has high fructose corn syrup. The same bad for you junk in my pepsi, buddy. You also have 30g of sugar per serving, 2 grams more than my bottle of pepsi sitting infront of me.

Um... I never said anything about people drinking soda. Plus, sugar doesn't really bother. It's more the acid.

I have no idea where you're coming with this. I just mentionned what I drink.
 
dontdisturbmycircles said:
I had some Pomegranite(sp?) Juice once, very tasty, but a bit too expensive for me. It was like $5CA (~$4 US) for 250ml :o. Orange juice is the best. :)

Yeah, it is expensive. What I do is fill half the glass with it and the other half with water.

This brings me back to Cyrus' comments. I buy frozen juice and add about 40-50% extra water, so in fact I have less sugar!

Note: One time I just ate the frozen can. So freaking good! I won't do it again though... well... maybe.

Also, when I go to the movies, I get the largest coke cup, which is who knows how big. That's the bad part. The bad part is that I refill it!
 
Last edited:
JasonRox said:
Um... I never said anything about people drinking soda. Plus, sugar doesn't really bother. It's more the acid.

I have no idea where you're coming with this. I just mentionned what I drink.

Im the soda nazi, NO SODA FOR YOU!