New to photography with a Canon PowerShot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Photography Tips
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 5K views
Moni
Messages
178
Reaction score
1
Hello! I've recently bought a canon Point & Shot PowerShot camera :)
I know it's not professional one, so as I :)


Do you also do photography?
What's your model?
Can you show few of your great works to us?


Actually I'm a starter...looking for PF no not Physics Forum ;)
Photography Forum to discuss with and get some good tips :)

Thanks :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Canon has a real good user group discussion forum:http://forums.powershot-a.com/
You'll find all kinds of picture taking tips and info there.

I've got a Canon Powershot A70, these are great cameras for the $

Here are some of the pics I've taken with the Canon A70. Some of the older
photos were taken with a Minolta X-700 SLR, outdoor/nature stuff.

http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/melody/73/photogalleries.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic of the Philly skyline I took with my new Canon 3100 digital from the top of an apartment building across from the art museum.
 
Attachments
  • philly1.jpg
    philly1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 490
Greg administers a great art and photography site where you can post your photos and art and comment on other people's:

http://www.ratemyart.net/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Check out some old drawings I just posted
http://www.ratemyart.net/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=44
hmm.. should've signed them ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Monique
Check out some old drawings I just posted
I really appreciated Blank Stare - found the expression delightfully inscrutable.