Next steps toward my PhD in research in Nuclear Medicine and Physics

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 2K views
Field physics
Messages
23
Reaction score
7
I'm taking my next steps as my main dream is to have a pHD work in a research setting like a lab that's harder said then done.

I got accepted into a BS program that's nuclear medicine and I'll be doing some more physics as well so hopefully the goal is to learn more physics and there applications as well as get a temporary career is nuclear medicine as I work towards that goal of pHD in a research setting.

Shout out South College!
1000001198.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 17141978113454413294272398430147.jpg
    17141978113454413294272398430147.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 162
Physics news on Phys.org
Field physics said:
my main dream is to have a pHD work in a research setting like a lab that's harder said then done.
Um...maybe you should wait to have accomplished that before lecturing the rest of us on how easy it is.

As one of our number would say, Lordy.
 
Vanadium 50 said:
Um...maybe you should wait to have accomplished that before lecturing the rest of us on how easy it is.
Field physics said:
I'm taking my next steps as my main dream is to have a pHD work in a research setting like a lab that's harder easier said then done.
Fixed that for you. :wink:
 
berkeman said:
Fixed that for you. :wink:
Thanks
Vanadium 50 said:
Um...maybe you should wait to have accomplished that before lecturing the rest of us on how easy it is.

As one of our number would say, Lordy.
yeah my bad, I didn't even realize I put harder instead of easier.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Vanadium 50 and berkeman