Nine types of students article

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org


I'm a linear combination in R^3 of the demoman, medic, and engineer.
 


I was a sniper back in high school, now I'm something of a Demoman. It's to the point where some people got (faux, I hope) angry at me for signing up for a class I didn't need for what I might do to the curve.
 


I'm a demoman, but I can be a temporary pyro if I'm using a poor textbook, my teacher is horrible, or I legitimately did not deserve to lose points on an assignment. But the thing is, when I end up criticizing a textbook or teacher, my classmates wholeheartedly agree, and when I bring up problematic grading, I get the points back. I don't turn in cheaters though. They end up failing and retaking anyway.