Nintendo game cube playing and whitch way works better upright or horazontal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Edmundo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cube Game Works
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
Edmundo
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm using my nintendo wii for my gamecube games and I just read in the maual that it's ok to remove the panels on the side to plug in the memory card and the controler if the system is horazontal whitch mine is I never done that before and I was woundering if it would hurt my system the maual doesn't say any thing about it hurting it it just says it's a good idea and witch way is better for the wii upright or horazontal or dose it matter?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
No it won't make any difference. I've even mistakenly had my wii knocked over the side hanging by the cords and it worked just fine, minus the infrared function.
 
Edmundo said:
I'm using my nintendo wii for my gamecube games and I just read in the maual that it's ok to remove the panels on the side to plug in the memory card and the controler if the system is horazontal whitch mine is I never done that before and I was woundering if it would hurt my system the maual doesn't say any thing about it hurting it it just says it's a good idea and witch way is better for the wii upright or horazontal or dose it matter?

I'm not familiar with the systems, but is there a cooling airflow difference?