No Ads For Members - Increased Social Media Buttons

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,121
To reward how awesome all of our members are we've decided on removing the top banner ad for members. Now all members are ad free. Yay!

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif


I've also increased the size of the social media buttons. Please thank me by making use of them :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 2 people
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Yay indeed. Thanks Greg. I assume this means you've gotten filthy rich off of membership fees :smile:

haha I give away more gold membership than I ever got paid for!

A happier community is a more successful community :)
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
haha I give away more gold membership than I ever got paid for!

A happier community is a more successful community :)

hmmm...so that's why no one is gold anymore!:biggrin: