No permission to post in homework forum on phone

  • Thread starter Thread starter gfd43tg
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
gfd43tg
Gold Member
Messages
949
Reaction score
48
I am getting an error when I try to create a thread with my phone on the homework forum that says I do not have permission to make a thread. I was wondering if this is a bug or some sort of band aid to the problem of not having the homework template when posting using the phone app.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Correct, we disabled homework access on the mobile app because we can't get the template to show.

Did you try getting it a watch and a calendar app? Perhaps beating it with a flaccid tuna?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt