Nonisomorphic graphs with 10 vertices all of degree 3

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter Bingk1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Degree Graphs
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Bingk1
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I need help finding all non-isomorphic graphs that have exactly ten vertices, and each vertex has degree three. Does anyone know where I could find them? Or how many there are?
I know that playing around with generalized Petersen graphs gives a few, but I doubt that would give all of them.

Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Bingk said:
Hello,
I need help finding all non-isomorphic graphs that have exactly ten vertices, and each vertex has degree three. Does anyone know where I could find them? Or how many there are?
I know that playing around with generalized Petersen graphs gives a few, but I doubt that would give all of them.

Thanks!

Hi Bingk, :)

If you want all the non-isomorphic, connected, 3-regular graphs of 10 vertices please refer >>this<<. There seem to be 19 such graphs. The graphs were computed using GENREG.