Novel-Travel inside the Black Holes

• Thread starter Eagle9
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Good day!
The famous American scientist Kip Stephen Thorne once wrote a novel the name of which probably is like this: “The travel inside the Black Holes”. I wrote probably because I have not read it in English language, I read its translation in one of European languages. This is little story how the captain of the spacecraft finds the black hole and researches it with a little robot that is sent into the black hole and then destroyed by the tidal forces. In this novel there are no formulas, this is written for ordinary peoples, just for entertainment; so, can anybody tell me where can I download this novel? This novel should have been written no later than 1989 :rolleyes:

Answers and Replies

Eagle9

After a quick Google you popped up on another forum and you've had a response.

Now, based on what I've read in that forum from yourself I will say this: we cannot provide you with a way of illegally accessing any materials on PF. If the book is not available from a free (legal) source, you must pay for it. Also, same applies to the film mentioned there.

Source: (http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=2671305)

Given you've already had an answer there and acknowledged it must be paid for, the only possible reason for you to post this here is that you want illegal source for it.

Evo
Mentor
Thread closed.