Old dog still learning new tricks

In summary, despite being considered old and set in their ways, dogs are still capable of learning new tricks. With proper training and patience, even older dogs can be taught new skills and behaviors. Just like humans, they have the ability to adapt and continue learning throughout their lives. This is a reminder that age should not limit our potential for growth and development.
aethergravitics
I have an experimental bent.
I am currently trying to expose the tachyon field (replace with quantum field, zero point or whatever term is currently your favorite). Also, currently trying to use a longitudinal wavelength in place of a conductor to reach the ionosphere and tap its electrical energy.
I think of myself more of a technical artist trying to place creative technological ideas into practical inventions for the betterment of mankind. I believe that anything is possible (whether or not Einstein declared it first).

Physics news on Phys.org
aethergravitics said:
I have an experimental bent.
I am currently trying to expose the tachyon field (replace with quantum field, zero point or whatever term is currently your favorite). Also, currently trying to use a longitudinal wavelength in place of a conductor to reach the ionosphere and tap its electrical energy.
I think of myself more of a technical artist trying to place creative technological ideas into practical inventions for the betterment of mankind. I believe that anything is possible (whether or not Einstein declared it first).
Welcome to the PF.

Since you've read the PF rules (part of joining here), you know that we require mainstream journal references for starting technical threads and discussions. I'm sure you will be able to provide those when you start your first thread to discuss your interests in the technical forums.

Enjoy the PF! :smile: