Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!

• Thread starter *Kia*
  • Start date
In summary, Wolram is moving to a cottage in the country and is looking forward to safaris with his new friends.
*Kia*
Gold Member
Hi everyone, tis wollie, i will be in my new home on wednesday, a cottage in
the country, looking on to a range of hills called burton dasset, the cottage is
small, but has a lounge kitchen bathroom and three bedrooms, i will have to get a connection to the net, that may take a week or so.
i hope i have not missed to much, and you are all well :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
On the moove? Are you riding a cow?

Sounds beautiful! I wonder if the country spiders will be as friendly as your city ones were?

hypatia said:
Sounds beautiful! I wonder if the country spiders will be as friendly as your city ones were?
City ? Hypatia, i have all ways lived in a village, but now i will be living in a
hamlet, some thing like 50 houses, no shops pubs :cry: though that will be
good for me, the most dangerous entities out there will be the nefarious
cow pats, wiked things that attack ones wellies and klingon with all their might, and attack the nasal passages, city people have been known to pass
out at the sight of one these critters.
any city slickers out there are welcome to vist, and i will take you on a safari
that will be memorable, the accomodation is limited though as as yet i have only one bed:frown: :biggrin:

Aha! So that was you posting as *Kia* in your birthday thread! I thought at first your daughter was hitting on me. :rofl:

I am glad you are getting settled in your new abode. With all those cow pies around, you could make a fine living making and selling these popular clocks:
http://www.cowpieclocks.com/
cowpieclock.jpg

Good to hear you're getting settled into a new home. It sounds quite nice. I like having cows as neighbors (they're only a bit rude about having loud conversations at 5 AM in the summer outside the open windows, but they're still better than most neighbors I've had in the past). :biggrin:

I used to live by a dairy. yuck. the pig farm was worse, but cows are stinky too. I don't know if I've ever told you this before, but I don't like cows. they are just big dumb, snotty, stinky bags of meat.

tribdog said:
I used to live by a dairy. yuck. the pig farm was worse, but cows are stinky too. I don't know if I've ever told you this before, but I don't like cows. they are just big dumb, snotty, stinky bags of meat.
I have cows across the street from me. I can open my front door and hear moos. Although sometimes it sounds like they're being murdered. :bugeye: :frown:

Wolram, your new house sounds delightful! I want to come visit!

I've never minded the smell of cattle. It just makes me think of fresh, country air. I don't smell the ones next to me though...then again, when I come home smelling like sheep every day, I don't think I would notice cows.

Evo said:
Wolram, your new house sounds delightful! I want to come visit!
especially the "one bed" part.
actually his place makes me think James Herriot.

1. What is "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!" about?

"Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!" is a book that follows the journey of a young girl named Wollie as she moves to a new cottage in the countryside with her family.

2. Who is the author of "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!"?

The author of "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!" is [insert author's name].

3. Is "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!" a children's book?

Yes, "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!" is a children's book that is suitable for ages 5-8.

4. Are there any educational themes in "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!"?

Yes, "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!" explores themes of adaptation, resilience, and change as Wollie adjusts to her new home and surroundings.

5. Is "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!" based on a true story?

No, "Wollie Moves to Burton Dasset Cottage!" is a work of fiction. However, it may incorporate elements and experiences that are relatable to real life situations.