Overcoming Social Anxiety: My Story

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
ujjwal3097
Messages
57
Reaction score
4
I have written a common app essay about my social anxiety disorder and how I overcame it and how it made me stronger but I am bit confused that whether this topic will be apt for college essay.I am thinking it might have a negative impact on my profile but I also want to write about it because it was the major obstacle of my life that I overcome without any medication.
so please help any hep appreciated .
thanks in advance .
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edward
Physics news on Phys.org
It is my experience that the less I care about my "profile", the happier I feel. If you are inclined to write about this for your college essay, I would do it. You accomplished something noteworthy, no reason to be ashamed of it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edward and ujjwal3097
Krylov said:
It is my experience that the less I care about my "profile", the happier I feel. If you are inclined to write about this for your college essay, I would do it. You accomplished something noteworthy, no reason to be ashamed of it.
Thanks a lot for cheering me up ,I am definitely going to write about this in my profile.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: S.G. Janssens