Paper due on the stability of the quantum science

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Pakbabydoll
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Some body please explain quantum mechanics to me in ENGLISH please... I have a paper due on the stability of the quantum science but I don't even get it much less write a paper about it..
Thank you your help is aprreciated..
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What exactly is the quantum science? I think the word quantum gets tossed around to much, and quantum physics is often used as an umbrella term for people out side of physics. In simple english, quantum physics is the study of relationships of the very small.

CraigD, AMInstP
www.cymek.com
 
hey

I tried Wikipedia but we are not allow to use it, and I don't it...

so far what I have gotten is this, I don't know if its rights, actually it has more chances of being wrong...

Quantum physics study of functions on cellular levels and that everything is RANDOM?? like this guy in my class said that its like if you keep on tapping the table with your hand according to the theory your hand will go through but you would have to do it millions of times...
 
not million of times 10^18972589346 times :P

use wikipedias references then..

"External links"

=)