Astro_3
- 0
- 0
- How did you find PF?
- Talking to the AI about how can I talk about topics that apparently only interest me.
Hi everyone! I'm 12 years old.
I've been thinking about the Big Bang. Scientists say it created the exact same amount of matter and antimatter, and when they meet, they annihilate each other. Then, how is it possible that our universe is still here?
My theory is: what if the missing antimatter didn't disappear, but is trapped in a parallel universe made of antimatter? I thought that during the Big Bang, a huge amount of antimatter concentrated, creating a massive amount of energy. This extreme energy "broke" the space-time fabric, trapping a lot of the antimatter on the other side, in another dimension. That's why our universe is like the way we know it.
Does this make any scientific sense, or is there some law I’m unaware of that prohibits it? Many thanks!
I've been thinking about the Big Bang. Scientists say it created the exact same amount of matter and antimatter, and when they meet, they annihilate each other. Then, how is it possible that our universe is still here?
My theory is: what if the missing antimatter didn't disappear, but is trapped in a parallel universe made of antimatter? I thought that during the Big Bang, a huge amount of antimatter concentrated, creating a massive amount of energy. This extreme energy "broke" the space-time fabric, trapping a lot of the antimatter on the other side, in another dimension. That's why our universe is like the way we know it.
Does this make any scientific sense, or is there some law I’m unaware of that prohibits it? Many thanks!