Parkour for Tall Men: A Risky Endeavor?

  • Thread starter Thread starter driker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Short
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
driker
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Is parkour suitable for tall men to practice? Will it add larger probability to tall men to get hurt considering taller men has lower bearing surface to body mass ratio?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Isn't anyone interested in this topic? Or doesn't anyone know it?
 
The last applied to me, I had to google it. I think it will be easier if you are tall, as you can more easily reach over longer distances.
 
The taller you are the more easily you can reach over longer distances, but the heavier weight will impact your legs when you jump. I think tall people are more likely to get fratured bones when we falling from a high site. I'm 6'5, and I would avoid to do such things cause I awlays have a terrior of falling.