Passing the Cisco 200-125 CCNA exam with good percentage

  • Topic: Testing 
  • Thread starter Thread starter zinniarosi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exam
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
zinniarosi
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am very worried because of my 200-125 exam that I do not understand how to prepare such a difficult Exam in less time. Can anyone solve my problem? I need a material from which I can prepare my exam in the shortest possible time and easy to Pass my exam with good percentage...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Demystifier said:
You must be an American, since only Americans assume that everybody knows what codes like "200-125 exam" mean. o0)
It doesn't appear to be USA-specific: it is a Cisco Certified Network Associate Exam. But it should have been mentioned...