1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pendulum lab relationship between straight-line equation and period equation?

1. Feb 25, 2009 #1
    pendulum lab... relationship between straight-line equation and period equation????

hello. i am really puzzled! on my pendulum lab i have to compare the period equation to the straight line equation, and i must know what part of the period equation represents x? y? and m(slope)? please help if possible!!!

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 25, 2009 #2

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Re: pendulum lab... relationship between straight-line equation and period equation??

Welcome to PF :smile:

First, can you post the equation you are referring too? Also, any thoughts you yourself have on how to answer your question.

Second, since this question relates to coursework, please post questions like this (in the future) in the Homework & Coursework section of the forums.

Again, welcome to PF!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook