1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Personal introduction, OSU student.

1. May 25, 2012 #1
    Hello folks, my name is Allan and I'm new here. Seems like a great forum.

I'm looking for a study buddy at OSU. I'm an econ student switching over to a science and am prepping for honors physics in Autumn. Nothing overly cooperative - mostly for motivation. I'm in the honors program and at the end of this quarter will have completed math 153 (Taylor series / vector math).

Thinking long sessions at the library - that sort of thing. People who stay in Columbus during the summer: let me know if you're interested! (note: I don't live in the dorms)

regards,

p.s. I hope I didn't violate the homework clause on this forum - I figured that this request is different than actually discussing a homework problem, etc.. I'm fine with moving the post to a different topic if needs be.

2. jcsd
  3. May 25, 2012 #2

fss

This is probably something you should look for on your campus instead of on an internet forum.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook