Perturbation theory - need a couple of articles

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Evgn
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I'm studying a perturbation theory (behaviour of its series) and have found two articles which might be of particular interest. Unfortunately, all my three institutions do not have subscription to these journals (articles are too old). I'm kindly asking for your help.

These are the articles I'm looking for:
1. http://jcp.aip.org/resource/1/jcpsa6/v49/i7/p3035_s1 , doi:10.1063/1.1670546
2. http://iopscience.iop.org/0370-1328/78/4/306, doi: 10.1088/0370-1328/78/4/306

Thank you very much in advance.

I would also appreciate any review articles on the problem of convergence of perturbation series in an "old" theory and a diagrammatic one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
The best review on the mathematical properties of Rayleigh-Schrödinger Perturbation Theory is in Reed and Simon's Mathematical Physics series, Volume IV.

That article just gives the standard theory in a different form.