Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PF Betterment Survey. Gold membership and $25 drawing!

1. May 11, 2014 #1
    PF seeks your feedback in order to improve! Please fill out this 5 question survey in as much detail as you can. It will only help the community.

Any member who makes an earnest effort in filling out the survey (no one sentence answers etc) will receive 6 months Gold membership and be entered in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card.

The surveys are confidential and only I will read them.

Thanks for your participation!
  2. jcsd
  3. May 12, 2014 #2
    Thanks to those who have responded already! FYI, the drawing will be on May 26th.
  4. May 12, 2014 #3
    Got some really great feedback today already. Please keep it coming!
  5. May 13, 2014 #4
    I should be all caught up on Gold membership upgrades.
  6. May 16, 2014 #5

Gold Member

You're not!
  7. May 16, 2014 #6
    I was :D

Lots of members took the survey. I should be caught up by Monday. That will be the day of the drawing too.
  8. May 27, 2014 #7

Gold Member

Any new info on this?
  9. May 27, 2014 #8
    It's been a whirlwind last few days. I'll work to get caught up on gold memberships and run the drawing today :)
  10. May 27, 2014 #9

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Please excuse Greg. He doesn't draw very fast since he's still using the crayons from his kindergarten days.

11. May 27, 2014 #10
    I should now be all caught up on Gold Memberships! I want to thank everyone who turned in a survey. I've read them all and it's been very helpful in determining what areas PF needs to work on.

For a bit of excitement, congrats to esuna for winning the drawing! I'll be contacting you via PM.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook