Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PF Betterment Survey. Gold membership and $25 drawing!

1. May 11, 2014 #1
    PF seeks your feedback in order to improve! Please fill out this 5 question survey in as much detail as you can. It will only help the community.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VNPPZQW

Any member who makes an earnest effort in filling out the survey (no one sentence answers etc) will receive 6 months Gold membership and be entered in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card.

The surveys are confidential and only I will read them.

Thanks for your participation!

2. jcsd
  3. May 12, 2014 #2
    Thanks to those who have responded already! FYI, the drawing will be on May 26th.

4. May 12, 2014 #3
    Got some really great feedback today already. Please keep it coming!

5. May 13, 2014 #4
    I should be all caught up on Gold membership upgrades.

6. May 16, 2014 #5

DataGG

Gold Member

You're not!

7. May 16, 2014 #6
    I was :D

Lots of members took the survey. I should be caught up by Monday. That will be the day of the drawing too.

8. May 27, 2014 #7

DataGG

Gold Member

Any new info on this?

9. May 27, 2014 #8
    It's been a whirlwind last few days. I'll work to get caught up on gold memberships and run the drawing today :)

10. May 27, 2014 #9

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Please excuse Greg. He doesn't draw very fast since he's still using the crayons from his kindergarten days.

:)

Zz.

11. May 27, 2014 #10
    I should now be all caught up on Gold Memberships! I want to thank everyone who turned in a survey. I've read them all and it's been very helpful in determining what areas PF needs to work on.

For a bit of excitement, congrats to esuna for winning the drawing! I'll be contacting you via PM.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook