PF Betterment Survey. Gold membership and $25 drawing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 5K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,120
PF seeks your feedback in order to improve! Please fill out this 5 question survey in as much detail as you can. It will only help the community.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VNPPZQW

Any member who makes an earnest effort in filling out the survey (no one sentence answers etc) will receive 6 months Gold membership and be entered in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card.


The surveys are confidential and only I will read them.

Thanks for your participation!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
I should be all caught up on Gold membership upgrades.

You're not!
 
Please excuse Greg. He doesn't draw very fast since he's still using the crayons from his kindergarten days.

:)

Zz.
 
I should now be all caught up on Gold Memberships! I want to thank everyone who turned in a survey. I've read them all and it's been very helpful in determining what areas PF needs to work on.

For a bit of excitement, congrats to https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=494898for winning the drawing! I'll be contacting you via PM.