PF Member Baby Pictures - Share Yours!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Member Pictures
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
77 replies · 15K views
There aren't many pictures of my early days.

Well, there's this one..
 
Attachments
  • babymih.JPG
    babymih.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 482
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
There aren't many pictures of my early days.

Well, there's this one..

My perfect woman :!)
 
Math Is Hard said:
There aren't many pictures of my early days.

Well, there's this one..

Ahahahaha...that's hilarious :biggrin:!
 
tmyer2107 said:
Heres me and my brother.

IMG_0173.jpg


IMG_0057.jpg

Nice! Which one is you and which is tmyer2106? And where are the other 2105?
 
I think I'm on the left in both pictures but I'm honestly not sure.
 
And I haven't convinced 2106 to join PF but he is a work in progress :smile:
 
Integral said:
I have no pride.

Me.jpg

Parents are mean people sometimes when taking pictures of their kids.
 
Very nifty, tmyer and kind of funny when even you don't know which of you is which of you.
 
Not meaning to serial reply but it seemed appropriate to have separate posts for these.

I think I was a couple of weeks old in this picture. Do people still bathe their kids in a little tub on the kitchen counter? I love the wallpaper.

baby.jpg
 
GeorginaS said:
Very nifty, tmyer and kind of funny when even you don't know which of you is which of you.

Yea, my mom used to always dress me in blue and my brother in red so she could tell us apart in pictures. My mom can usually tell which one is which if I ask her but there are a few that we are wearing the same thing in and even she doesn't know.
 
This is the earliest photo of me that I can find. I was 4 (and still am) and my sister was 2. My grandparents owned a cabin resort in Tilton, New Hampshire on Rt. 3. The cabins were sold as individual units and the community is still in existence. The sign is gone.

http://www.geni.com/photo/view?photo_id=6000000008207449253"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute sas3!

Jimmy, can't see your picture.
 
This is the earliest photo of me that I can find. I was 4 (and still am) and my sister was 2. My grandparents owned a cabin resort in Tilton, New Hampshire on Rt. 3. The cabins were sold as individual units and the community is still in existence. The sign is gone.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qd3fChezqaFeQMSAJXuZcg?authkey=Gv1sRgCLbYq5nP-cbxNg&feat=directlink"
 
Last edited by a moderator: