PF Member Baby Pictures - Share Yours!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Member Pictures
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
77 replies · 15K views
:smile: I'm laughing at how GOOEY Greg looks in that first picture! Why do parents always feel those are the moments they need to capture?

I don't have any of my baby pictures, so can't share. That's probably the one up side of not being married and not even bringing boyfriends home to my parents...they've never had any reason to drag out the naked baby pictures and force them upon me. :biggrin:

Though, I know they have one that would rival Greg's pictures. My chocolate habits started early, and they gave me chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for my first birthday...and have the photo of me covered in it!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
they've never had any reason to drag out the naked baby pictures... ...they gave me chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for my first birthday...and have the photo of me covered in it!

Can we please just consolidate these concepts and have new naked photos of you covered with chocolate frosting?
 
Danger said:
Can we please just consolidate these concepts and have new naked photos of you covered with chocolate frosting?

No questioning YOUR name again! :eek:
Would you settle for a chocolate covered chew toy? :biggrin:
 
Lacy33 said:
Would you settle for a chocolate covered chew toy? :biggrin:

My immediate answer was 'yes', but then I began to suspect that your idea of a chew toy might differ from mine.
 
Danger said:
My immediate answer was 'yes', but then I began to suspect that your idea of a chew toy might differ from mine.

No, we had the same idea.
A nice little something from the pet section at the .99 Store covered in some high class chocolate they have on the second floor for $2.49 :smile: Listen, we are friends! Nothing but the best. :biggrin:
 
Danger said:
Can we please just consolidate these concepts and have new naked photos of you covered with chocolate frosting?

:smile: I don't think my boyfriend will agree to sharing those. :rolleyes: Um, I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about. o:)

Just kidding...there's no photographic evidence of anything. :wink:[/size]
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
https://www.physicsforums.com/misc/444.jpg

I want to know how you were able to breathe.

hmmm...

Osmosis?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Patty.jpg
I think I was around 2.
 
My Babies

0005t11b.jpg



Ohh...

I thought you wanted us to post pictures of our babies...

.
.
 
Perfect use of the red eye effect.

And I love picture of Greg eating cone :smile:
 
OmCheeto said:
I want to know how you were able to breathe.

hmmm...

Osmosis?

photo-synthesis
 
Moonbear said:
Just kidding...there's no photographic evidence of anything. :wink:[/size]

Wanna bet? I'll sell you copies.
 
Is that an uncle in your avatar? Or is wild hair not an inheritable trait?

gbwildhair.jpg


Here's a picture of me and my older brother with a pre-photo shop editing technique used by my mother.

prephotoshopediting.jpg
 
OmCheeto said:
Here's a picture of me and my older brother with a pre-photo shop editing technique used by my mother.

prephotoshopediting.jpg

A pre-Photoshop editing technique! :smile:
 
Can you feel the sixties?

marcin_baby_pic2.jpg


A little bit later, still in mid sixties:

marcin_baby_pic3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Borek said:
Can you feel the sixites?

<snip>

A little bit later, still in mid sixties:

marcin_baby_pic3.jpg


Really? You don't look a day over 35! :biggrin:
 
Saladsamurai said:
Really? You don't look a day over 35! :biggrin:

baZING!
 
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6560/nikolaas.jpg

looking at beautiful girls in the early 80ties...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ohh you are sooo cuuuuute... grandma grabbing by the cheeks
 
marlowll.jpg


I don't even think i was one yet...

babymarlow.jpg


sillymarlow.jpg


These were the days when imagination was amazing! :)
 
I was looking over a bunch of photos, and I found this. Oddly, this was the only picture of me as a baby!

Don’t mind the quality of the photo…You really don't want to know where I’ve found it :biggrin:


http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4141/p1000576rh.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My kindergarten picture.


http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4735/grandpa.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
I love Bob's little bow tie!

All he needs is an itty-bitty slide rule!
 
physics girl phd said:
All he needs is an itty-bitty slide rule!

That would be so adorable. :!)