PF PHOTO CONTEST - Green With Envy (3/17-3/23)

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 10K views
I'll slip one in at the last minute:
The Kermit float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, 2002.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9872/kermit1ppnu0.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
FredGarvin said:
I'll slip one in at the last minute:
The Kermit float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, 2002.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9872/kermit1ppnu0.jpg
[/URL]
HA! That's perfect Fred!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"A weed is but an unloved flower."

green.jpg
 
0TheSwerve0 said:
"A weed is but an unloved flower."


... that kills everything around it.
 
twisting_edge said:
SM_WP.jpg
Amazing that is just a tiny whirlpool in a large fountain. You have an uncanny eye for capturing things others wouldn't even notice.
 
larkspur said:
HA! That's perfect Fred!
Thanks. I realized I didn't have any pictures of something green except of things in my back yard and pictures from my Army days.