PF PHOTO CONTEST - Lighthouse (11/9-11/15)

Spring Point Ledge Light, Casco Bay, Maine (Fort Gorges in the background):
http://www.mcschell.com/lhouse.jpg

-GeoMike-

Last edited by a moderator:
<h2>1. What is the theme of the PF PHOTO CONTEST for this week?</h2><p>The theme for this week's PF PHOTO CONTEST is "Lighthouse". This means that all submitted photos should feature a lighthouse as the main subject.</p><h2>2. How long do I have to submit my photo for the contest?</h2><p>The submission period for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Lighthouse is from November 9th to November 15th. Any photos submitted after this period will not be considered for the contest.</p><h2>3. Can I submit more than one photo for the contest?</h2><p>Yes, you can submit up to three photos for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Lighthouse. However, please make sure that each photo is unique and follows the theme of the contest.</p><h2>4. Who can participate in the PF PHOTO CONTEST?</h2><p>The PF PHOTO CONTEST is open to all individuals who have a passion for photography. It is not limited to any specific age, profession, or location.</p><h2>5. How will the winner of the PF PHOTO CONTEST be chosen?</h2><p>The winner of the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Lighthouse will be chosen by a panel of judges based on creativity, composition, and adherence to the theme. The winner will be announced on November 20th and will receive a prize.</p>

1. What is the theme of the PF PHOTO CONTEST for this week?

The theme for this week's PF PHOTO CONTEST is "Lighthouse". This means that all submitted photos should feature a lighthouse as the main subject.

2. How long do I have to submit my photo for the contest?

The submission period for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Lighthouse is from November 9th to November 15th. Any photos submitted after this period will not be considered for the contest.

3. Can I submit more than one photo for the contest?

Yes, you can submit up to three photos for the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Lighthouse. However, please make sure that each photo is unique and follows the theme of the contest.

4. Who can participate in the PF PHOTO CONTEST?

The PF PHOTO CONTEST is open to all individuals who have a passion for photography. It is not limited to any specific age, profession, or location.

5. How will the winner of the PF PHOTO CONTEST be chosen?

The winner of the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Lighthouse will be chosen by a panel of judges based on creativity, composition, and adherence to the theme. The winner will be announced on November 20th and will receive a prize.