PF PHOTO CONTEST - Orange (11/3-11/9)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
94 replies · 14K views
flowercloseup2copy.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Spoon on an orange tablecloth reflecting a woven wicker ceiling.

Picture379.jpg
 
We are going to need about three voting threads!
Man, these are some great pictures!
 
I have no idea how I'm going to pick which ones to vote for. There are just too many good photos.
 
Moonbear said:
Wow, I'd heard about the Queen's Day parties in the Netherlands, but had never seen a picture to grasp the full impact of the scale of the party on the boats. I'm surprised some of those boats are still floating with the number of people on them! :bugeye:
Just after I took that, one of the Amsterdam canal tour boats tried to get through -- they're about 40ft long! Suffice to say, it didn't go down too well with the revellers who jumped from their boats to board (and moon) it :biggrin: