Pf Photo Contest - Play It Again Sam (5/19-5/25)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 6K views
turbo-1 said:
You have unleashed the dogs of Hell, Woman! You can vainly attempt to call them back, now!
Wait, I'm a mentor, I can fix the polls and make it a tie for first place for all entries!

MUWAHAHAAA

:devil:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Wait, I'm a mentor, I can fix the polls and make it a tie for first place for all entries!

MUWAHAHAAA

:devil:
I can "fix" your amendment, make it disappear in all browsers, and make it appear that alternate options display. Play nice, or join Angela Bennet.
 
turbo-1 said:
I can "fix" your amendment, make it disappear in all browsers, and make it appear that alternate options display. Play nice, or join Angela Bennet.
I couldn't really do it, I'm not an evil mentor.

<lying through her teeth to intentionally mislead turbo-1>

:rolleyes:
 
Evo said:
I couldn't really do it, I'm not an evil mentor.

<lying through her teeth to intentionally mislead turbo-1>

:rolleyes:
I heard that remark! There are some killer pictures that didn't even place in final polling, and I think we can expect some really tough choices in the vote, here.
 
CNV00023.jpg

Submitted for the straight and narrow compo.

I was going to submit my entry for sunrise-sunset but it turns out i got 2nd for that. When did that happen? :confused:
 
Only two days left to submit a photo!