Pf Photo Contest - Play It Again Sam (5/19-5/25)

In summary, there will be a new contest for any previously submitted photo that did not win First, Second, or Third place in the FINAL round. Entries must be digital photos or scanned photos, and must be size no more than 650x490 or 490x650 pixels. Please resize your photo to these dimensions, and crop if necessary. You may also add a watermark or your name/nickname to the photo for identification purposes. The contest will run for 7 weeks, and the winner will be determined by a poll at the end.
Only two days left to submit a photo!

<h2>1. What is the theme of the "Pf Photo Contest - Play It Again Sam (5/19-5/25)"?</h2><p>The theme of the contest is "Play It Again Sam," which means we are looking for photos that capture the idea of replaying or reliving a moment or experience.</p><h2>2. Who can participate in the contest?</h2><p>The contest is open to anyone who is 18 years or older and has a valid email address.</p><h2>3. How do I submit my photo for the contest?</h2><p>To submit your photo, you must first follow our Instagram page (@pfphotocontest) and then post your photo on your own Instagram account using the hashtag #PfPhotoContest and tagging our page in the caption or on the photo itself.</p><h2>4. Can I submit more than one photo for the contest?</h2><p>Yes, you can submit multiple photos, but each photo must be posted as a separate entry on your Instagram account with the required hashtag and tag.</p><h2>5. How will the winners be selected?</h2><p>The winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, originality, and adherence to the theme of the photo. The winners will be announced on our Instagram page and contacted through direct message.</p>

1. What is the theme of the "Pf Photo Contest - Play It Again Sam (5/19-5/25)"?

The theme of the contest is "Play It Again Sam," which means we are looking for photos that capture the idea of replaying or reliving a moment or experience.

2. Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to anyone who is 18 years or older and has a valid email address.

3. How do I submit my photo for the contest?

To submit your photo, you must first follow our Instagram page (@pfphotocontest) and then post your photo on your own Instagram account using the hashtag #PfPhotoContest and tagging our page in the caption or on the photo itself.

4. Can I submit more than one photo for the contest?

Yes, you can submit multiple photos, but each photo must be posted as a separate entry on your Instagram account with the required hashtag and tag.

5. How will the winners be selected?

The winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, originality, and adherence to the theme of the photo. The winners will be announced on our Instagram page and contacted through direct message.