PF PHOTO CONTEST - Self-portrait (dec 6th-13th)

  • Thread starter Thread starter matthyaouw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
72 replies · 10K views
Cyrus said:
I'll never understand anglish. :(
I have quite proud for the speaking of more or dozen of a languages, English the best.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Borek said:
Please don't substitute Brad Pitt pictures for your own, that's against contest rules.

HEY! I didn't break the rules, that IS me. Its nice that you think I look like a movie star but don't accuse me of cheating just because I look like someone else. If you don't believe me I'll take a picture of myself with this thread in the background.
 
matthyaouw said:
Best hurry! Tomorrow the voting starts (possibly quite early as I may not be able to get online later)

EU early or US early?
 
Topher925 said:
don't accuse me of cheating

Geez, don't treat me too seriously, I have green hair and a red pendant :-p
 
brewnog said:
Lizardiser lizardiser you're a lizardiser baby
You, you you are, you, you you are
Lizardiser lizardiser lizardiser (lizadiser)...



Daft bint, got that song stuck right in my head now!

I wondered if that was actually a song, so I googled "lizardiser." You try it. See what you get!
 
marcin_autoportret.jpg


Recursive one.
 
Borek said:
Recursive one.

It's hard to tell, are they all you?
 
Borek said:
marcin_autoportret.jpg


Recursive one.

Brilliant Borek, but what happened to the :smile: :smile: :smile:'s ??
 
Last edited:
Brilliant! I love that.


Also, early EU time.
 
Well as far as planning and creativity we all know who wins this time. Nice one Borek.

Meh, I'm going to try and get mine resized and up (WISH I could just use it straight from my Myspace...) with no real intentions to win, just giving an updated pic of me.