PF PHOTO CONTEST - Self-portrait (dec 6th-13th)

In summary, the conversation is about a self-portrait photo contest with specific rules and guidelines. Participants are allowed to use a timer or remote shutter release to take the photo, but asking someone else to take the photo is not allowed. The photo must be taken by the participant and not edited or modified in any way, except for resizing and adjusting brightness and contrast. Only one photo per member is allowed and the photo cannot be reused in another contest. The photos must also be appropriate and relevant to the theme.
Brilliant! I love that.

Also, early EU time.

Physics news on Phys.org
Well as far as planning and creativity we all know who wins this time. Nice one Borek.

Meh, I'm going to try and get mine resized and up (WISH I could just use it straight from my Myspace...) with no real intentions to win, just giving an updated pic of me.

Borek said:
No, I am all them.

ooooo snap.

<h2>1. What is the theme of the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Self-portrait?</h2><p>The theme of the contest is self-portrait, meaning the photograph should be of yourself.</p><h2>2. How do I enter the contest?</h2><p>To enter the contest, you must submit your self-portrait photograph on the designated date (dec 6th-13th) through the specified platform (e.g. email, social media, etc.) as outlined in the contest rules.</p><h2>3. Can I edit my photograph before submitting it?</h2><p>Yes, minor edits such as cropping or adjusting brightness/contrast are allowed. However, any major edits or filters that significantly alter the original photograph are not allowed.</p><h2>4. Is there a limit to the number of entries per person?</h2><p>Yes, each person can only submit one entry for the contest.</p><h2>5. How will the winner be selected?</h2><p>The winner will be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, originality, and overall quality of the self-portrait photograph. The winner will be announced on a specified date after the contest has ended.</p>

1. What is the theme of the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Self-portrait?

The theme of the contest is self-portrait, meaning the photograph should be of yourself.

2. How do I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, you must submit your self-portrait photograph on the designated date (dec 6th-13th) through the specified platform (e.g. email, social media, etc.) as outlined in the contest rules.

3. Can I edit my photograph before submitting it?

Yes, minor edits such as cropping or adjusting brightness/contrast are allowed. However, any major edits or filters that significantly alter the original photograph are not allowed.

4. Is there a limit to the number of entries per person?

Yes, each person can only submit one entry for the contest.

5. How will the winner be selected?

The winner will be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, originality, and overall quality of the self-portrait photograph. The winner will be announced on a specified date after the contest has ended.