1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Programs PhD in nanofabrication after MEng?

1. Jul 11, 2008 #1
    I am currently nearing the end of an MEng in Mechanical Engineering but have developed a strong personal interest in the field of nanofabrication. Are there post grad research programmes available in this field for someone with my background or are they open exclusively to physicists/electrical and electronic engineers?
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 8, 2011 #2
    I just joined this forum in hope that there is some micro-nano fab discussions going on. I am a post grad, (graduated in Dec 2010) finishing up some nano fab research. Here at CU, nano-micro fab is pretty big in the Mechanical Department. Any professor with budget and confidence in you can hire you on post grad to help with research. Not sure what the official title is. My suggestion is go to the departments staff page, look up which profs are researching nano-micro technologies and ask them for a job in person.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?