Photo Contest - Gone But Not Forgotten (6/14-6/21)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
63 replies · 8K views
Couldn't you just have Tsu take a shot of your ass and draw some eyeballs on it?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
I've been trying to find a pic of the hair that used to be on the top of my head.

It's been that long since you had hair, has it? You have to pull the albums from the 70's out of the garage to find pictures of it?

- Warren
 
No, but if I go back to the 70's pics you might get to see me in my Angel Flight disco pants. :rolleyes:
 
scorpa said:
Wow Turbo that bike is beautiful!, I'll bet you regret the day you ever sold that one. Wide Glides are one of my favorite bikes and that is a very very fine specimen :)
Yes, I really miss that machine. I like my Softail ('05, with a fuel-injected Dual Cam engine), but it is nowhere near as quick as that old Wide Glide. When I bought the Wide Glide (used), it was loaded with bolt-on chrome junk, running too rich, backfiring, fouling plugs, etc. I stripped it down, replaced the gaudy "bike bling" with more laid-back stuff (or nothing at all), and then started working on the performace. When I got it looking and running right, the former owner's biker friends were riding him pretty hard for selling it and getting a bagger.