scorpa
- 367
- 1
Ok I thought that's what they might have been but I've never seen a hedgehog before so I wasn't sure.
I bet you got soaked, no? (That question looks really French, no?)ZapperZ said:http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/7935/vacation20021443yu.jpg
Zz.
Great timing! The shutter in my Camedia 3040 has a frustrating delay, making action shots like this tough. Now, why would they display the killer whale show on that big TV? I can see it if they've got a cute routine going with a sea otter, but killers are hard to miss.ZapperZ said:http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/7935/vacation20021443yu.jpg
Zz.
Wait, isn't that what you said to me last night?twisting_edge said:Quite simply the most darlingest beast that ever there was

Beeza said:Heres a picture of my mothers dog Mabel when she was a puppy. Shes fully grown now and about 3 years old.
[/URL]larkspur said:http://home.comcast.net/~larkspur2020/Boobird.jpg
[/URL]larkspur said:http://home.comcast.net/~larkspur2020/Boobird.jpg
"Oh[/URL] how I yearn to one day fly like a sparrow!..."larkspur said:http://home.comcast.net/~larkspur2020/Boobird.jpg
I might've: good sarcasm is sometimes worth recycling. But in this case I tend to doubt it.Evo said:Wait, isn't that what you said to me last night?
Flattery will get you nowhere with the psychotic little beast. Nor will anything else I've tried.Chi Meson said:I think there should be a separate "Cat" photo contest. Other animals don't stand a chance after "Zotchie."
Gorgeous! I bet she is very intelligent too.BobG said:http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3355/zoie0ci.jpg
My dog, Zoie. She's a 2 and 1/2 year old Australian Shepherd mix from the humane society. Picked her up Memorial Day weekend when faced with a long weekend alone at home. We're starting some training at the end of the month and plan on eventually entering some dog agility competitions.