Photo of me as a young child

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Young
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
13 replies · 3K views
PrudensOptimus
Messages
641
Reaction score
0
LOLL I found this of me... probably 5 or 4.

http://www.hinst.net/~tom/youngtom.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Someone photoshop a baseball cap onto the kids head and you wouldn't be able to tell different!

Have you thought of changing your avatar Prudens? people would think you are some sort of child protege.
 
Originally posted by jimmy p
Someone photoshop a baseball cap onto the kids head and you wouldn't be able to tell different!

Have you thought of changing your avatar Prudens? people would think you are some sort of child protege.

Loll, but is me really dude. :wink:
 
Whoa, a 5 yr old with zits.. adolescence REALLY is setting in at a young age in the US :wink:
 
Originally posted by Monique
Whoa, a 5 yr old with zits.. adolescence REALLY is setting in at a young age in the US :wink:

There's no zit in that picture ![b(]
 
Nooooooooooooooo, I'm just saying you still look cute!
 
Originally posted by Monique
Nooooooooooooooo, I'm just saying you still look cute!

Do you have a sister ? [?]
 
Originally posted by Monique
You a brother? :wink:


My mom told me she had a child(boy) before me, but unfortunately was aborted by my father. So I guess if he wasn't aborted I would've had an older brother.
 
PrudensOptimus, guess what I found
 
Attachments
  • youngtom2.png
    youngtom2.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 490
Originally posted by dduardo
PrudensOptimus, guess what I found
!
 
LOL masterful work there dduardo! that made me chuckle quite a bit!
 
Originally posted by dduardo
PrudensOptimus, guess what I found


The Gimp? What does that mean![?]