1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Physics careers with only A-Levels

1. Oct 1, 2009 #1
    I'm 17 and currently studying Maths, Physics and Chemistry A2's at college. I keep feeling like going to university is being pushed upon me and im looking for alternatives.

Does anybody know any apprenticeship style paths that I could follow relating to physics or possibly even chemistry?

Any help or peoples experiences would be great, thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 1, 2009 #2
    hahahahha it is the same as me but i want to tell you something if you want to study physics or math you need to love it when you love it you will learn it better as before and another alternative is just make some martial arts sports i make thai boks and it keeps me happy all the time and make meditation before you go to scholl sorry for my english if i wrote any gramatic failurs english is my 4 lenguage and i have starte since one month to learn it so i am not such good on it but it is going better every day

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook