Please ask me questions to challenge my knowledge

In summary, this person is suggesting that people post questions and problems so that they can practice and that these questions will help them pass their school test.
Matejxx1
So I was checking the How to self-study math thread and saw that someone suggested that It would be helpfull to create this kind of thread.
And because we are writting a test on thursday on Probability I though it would be nice to find out which parts I still need to double-check.
So these topics will be in my test:
Permutations
Variations
Combinations
Binomial Theorem
Probability
Conditional Probability
Permutations, variations and combinations will mostly just be a part of Probability.
I would really love it if you guys if you guys could ask me questions about the subject( maybe give me some problems) which I would have to answer.
thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
I would instead suggest that you jump over to Khan's Academy or MathIsPower4U and checkout the videos. In particular, Mathispower4u tends to create a video for each type of problem, presents it (where you can stop) and then solves it (or you can skip to the end to check the answer).

Without knowing what you're studying, you may get problems that won't represent what you need to know and that may be too easy or too difficult. Either way they will give you a false sense of security.

Also do you have any review books for the course that you could check for problems. In NY state, our courses were based on a state-wide curriculum and so there were review books that we could buy to test our knowledge of a given course. Perhaps the teacher can give suggestions on alternate books of problems.

Other options would be fellow students testing one another.

Matejxx1 said:
So I was checking the How to self-study math thread and saw that someone suggested that It would be helpfull to create this kind of thread.
And because we are writting a test on thursday on Probability I though it would be nice to find out which parts I still need to double-check.
So these topics will be in my test:
Permutations
Variations
Combinations
Binomial Theorem
Probability
Conditional Probability
Permutations, variations and combinations will mostly just be a part of Probability.
I would really love it if you guys if you guys could ask me questions about the subject( maybe give me some problems) which I would have to answer.
thanks
That's extremely cool. It would be very helpful. If you pass the test of those math wizards, you will pass for sure your school test.

What is the purpose of asking me questions?

The purpose of asking you questions is to challenge your knowledge and understanding of a particular subject or topic. It allows for critical thinking and helps to improve your understanding and retention of information.

How can asking questions improve my knowledge?

Asking questions can improve your knowledge by encouraging you to think critically and deeply about a topic. It can also help to fill in any gaps in your understanding and clarify any misconceptions you may have.

What types of questions should I ask to challenge your knowledge?

You should ask thought-provoking questions that require you to apply your knowledge and think beyond simple facts and information. These questions should also be specific and focused on a particular aspect or detail.

What are the benefits of actively seeking out questions to challenge your knowledge?

Actively seeking out questions to challenge your knowledge can lead to a deeper understanding and retention of information. It can also improve critical thinking skills and help to identify areas for further learning and improvement.

Can asking questions also benefit others?

Yes, asking questions can benefit others by promoting a deeper understanding and encouraging critical thinking. It can also spark meaningful discussions and allow for the sharing of knowledge and perspectives.