Political Compass test: where do you fall relative to historical figures?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pattylou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Fun Survey
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 6K views
Economic Left/Right: -1.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23

I'm close to Gandhi.

That's good I guess.

Some things I accept and some things I don't.

Like Aristotle said... some things are just naturally wrong.

You shouldn't be liberal about things that are naturally wrong.

Again, like Aristotle said... find the intermediate.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I did it again and got...

Economic Left/Right: 3.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.85

Trying to get as bad as I can get.
 
Economic Left/Right: 2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36
 
Economic Left/Right: -0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.46

I was close to Pope Benedict XVI :biggrin:
 
Economic Left/Right: -2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

heh. I'd say that's about right.

When I hit the final button and saw the name Hitler load at the top of the comparison graph... well, I was a bit worried for a minute too.