[Poll] Should highly biased art be placed in government buildings

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Art Government Poll

Should highly partisan artwork be displayed?

  • Yes, partisan artwork should be displayed in government buildings

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No, partisan artwork does not belong in government buildings

    Votes: 8 66.7%

  • Total voters
    12
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 5K views
Townsend said:
Why can't those people decide what is good for them, themselves? Do you seriously believe they should have the benevolence of you or anyone else to decide for them? Such despotism that would be…. :rolleyes:
Okay then ... they can have the black velvet bullfighter with the matching pillows but don't say I didn't warn you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The Smoking Man said:
Okay then ... they can have the black velvet bullfighter with the matching pillows but don't say I didn't warn you.

Ok...you have my word that I will never say you didn't warn me... :smile: