1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Possible things one can do to increase G.P.A., including the following:

1. May 7, 2010 #1
    (In college)
    It seems possible that to have 4.0's and 3.0's , that it's logical to deliberately not take teachers who don't grade fairly? (For example particular teacher who assigns homework and then all of his exams look NOTHING like the homework. )

2. jcsd
  3. May 7, 2010 #2
    Sure, however a good student would get a 4.0 regardless of the teacher.

4. May 7, 2010 #3

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I don't even get what's going on here. I don't think what you said is a proper sentence.

5. May 8, 2010 #4
    It's perfectly possible to get 3.0-4.0 GPA....if the teacher made the exam look exactly like the questions on the homework your not learning your memorizing. It's college....not highschool

6. May 9, 2010 #5
    I think the OP means that he won't take certain classes that other people say are hard or the teacher sucks... in order to get a higher GPA.

and i don't think the prof can just pull questions out of their a**. homework ≠ exam, but theoretically you should know how to do questions similar to it because ..well, because that's the course you're in. and thats the homework you've done, the questions you've studied.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook