Precalculus Chapter Test Questions

In summary: Plain text will work just fine. Not all questions require LaTex for easy reading. For example, most word problems need no LaTex. Plain text will work just fine.
mathdad
I would like to share chapter test questions from the David Cohen Precalculus With Unit Circle Trigonometry textbook (3rd Edition) as extra practice for anyone who may be interested. Where in this website can I post precalculus chapter test questions?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
You can post them here in this forum. One thing though, if these posts are to be a valuable asset for other readers, they should be done using $\LaTeX$ for maximum readability. :D

MarkFL said:
You can post them here in this forum. One thing though, if these posts are to be a valuable asset for other readers, they should be done using $\LaTeX$ for maximum readability. :D

I am not familiar with LaTex. I do not have a computer.

RTCNTC said:
I am not familiar with LaTex.

There are quite a few good tutorials online and here at MHB. We also have tools in place to help generate $\LaTeX$ code, and preview it live.

RTCNTC said:
I do not have a computer.

I don't think you have to have a laptop/PC to use $\LaTeX$. It likely depends on your mobile device, and I don't use those so I'm really not the one to be commenting on that...I just know others here use mobile devices and post $\LaTeX$.

If your device simply will not allow you to post $\LaTeX$, then as far as I'm concerned you can use plain text. I may, as I have time, edit your posts to use $\LaTeX$ (but I can't make any definite promises on that). :D

MarkFL said:
If your device simply will not allow you to post $\LaTeX$, then as far as I'm concerned you can use plain text. I may, as I have time, edit your posts to use $\LaTeX$ (but I can't make any definite promises on that). :D

Not all questions require LaTex for easy reading. For example, most word problems need no LaTex.

1. What topics are typically covered in a precalculus chapter test?

In a precalculus chapter test, you can expect to see questions on functions, graphs, trigonometry, vectors, and complex numbers.

2. How many questions are usually included in a precalculus chapter test?

The number of questions in a precalculus chapter test can vary, but typically there are around 20 to 30 questions.

3. How long does it take to complete a precalculus chapter test?

The time it takes to complete a precalculus chapter test can vary depending on the student, but on average it takes about 45 minutes to an hour.

4. Are calculators allowed on precalculus chapter tests?

In most cases, calculators are allowed for precalculus chapter tests. However, it is always best to check with your teacher or professor beforehand to make sure.

5. How can I prepare for a precalculus chapter test?

To prepare for a precalculus chapter test, it is important to review your notes, complete practice problems, and make sure you understand the concepts and formulas. It may also be helpful to work with a study group or seek help from a tutor if needed.