Problem involving different numbers of apple, banana and mango trees

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4 replies · 1K views
chwala
Gold Member
Messages
2,844
Reaction score
434
Homework Statement
Kindly see attached.
Relevant Equations
lcm/hcf
1632307007208.png


I have done the working on the attached sheet, i got ##3## as the minimum. I do not have the mark scheme for this worksheet.
Apple trees will have ##22## trees per row ( 3 rows in total).
Bananas will have ##22## trees per row (4 rows in total).
Mango trees will have ##22## trees per row (5 rows in total).

Your thoughts highly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
What is your question?
I would like to confirm my solution phind.
 
chwala said:
I would like to confirm my solution phind.
So, you are unable to do that yourself? You need to learn to plug your answer back into the problem statement and verify that your solution works. You should not need anyone else to do that for you.
 
My solution is correct, cheers...