Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problem posting response to an Insight article

1. Apr 14, 2016 #1
    I tried several times to post a comment to the Insight "Misconceptions about Virtual Particles".

I keep getting the following error message.
    Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canReplyToThread() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/physicsf/public_html/insights/wp-content/plugins/xenword-3.0.4.01/WordPress/includes/class-xenword-wordpress-comments.php on line 74 and defined in /home/physicsf/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 931​

Can someone help me?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 14, 2016 #2
    The bridge between the forum and the blog is still heavily in development. I'll send in the bug report, thanks!

For the meantime it's best to reply in the forum thread

4. Apr 16, 2016 #3
    Were you posting on the blog or thread? Desktop or mobile app?

5. Apr 16, 2016 #4
    Hi Greg:

How can I tell the difference between the blog and a thread? I use a desktop.

Regards,
    Buzz

6. Apr 16, 2016 #5
    This is a thread, the blog is where you read the article

7. Apr 16, 2016 #6

Ibix

Science Advisor

8. Apr 16, 2016 #7
    Hi Greg:

Thanks for the clarification. My confusion was that I started with the blog and could not find any way to get to the thread from there.

Regards,
    Buzz

9. Apr 16, 2016 #8

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

At the end of the blog article, click on the button labeled "Discuss in the community".

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted