Problem: security alerts and connection error

In summary: It sounds like you may have a problem with your system's security certificate. This could be caused by changing some settings on your computer, or by having a problem with the certificate itself.
hazim
just after cleaning its CPU fan because of its noise...when a open many sites and navigate and when i login to any site (it happenned 3 times while signing into yahoo), a security alert says "information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed or changed by others. However, there is a problem with the site's security certificate." and it also says "the security certificate was issued by a company you have not chosen to trust..." and asks: "do you want to proceed?"...while signing into google talk, a connection error come "Could not authenticate to server."...but as i said that this problem accurred suddenly after some hardware cleaning...also when i turned the pc on, after cleaning the fan, some unnormal things came on but i started windows normally, and will scanning disk after restarting, scanning phase 2 cannot start and it stays 0% all the time!
can anybody help me please

Computer science news on Phys.org
Do a memory test - www.memtest.org
If it really is to do with opening the machine ( and not just a concidence )

Is this on a company network? Or your personal home internet connection.

The certificate question is to do with SSL encryption keys, and nothing to do with your Fan. Its a coincidence that the two happened after one another.
When you surf to a site with https://... means that (in lay mans terms) you are creating a encrypted session with the web server, for this to happen some companies use a 3rd party Encryption Certificate service, such as verisign. The message you received is because you probably have changed some settings saying you do not wish to trust one of the certificate service providers.

As for googletalk, did you change your password, or perhaps you have entered the wrong username?

I could be wrong, and anything is possible, but I seriously doubt cleaning a fan will have an effect on your googletalk account, considering your googletalk credentials are kept on a google server nowhere near your PC. Unless of course you are actually a sysadmin for Google :smile:

yes I'm a sysadmin for google...don't you know?:smile:...i did the memory test, but it took more than 3 hours so i stopped it without let it finish!...yes i expected that it's a coincidence that this problem occurred after i cleaned the fan...but not only the problem faces me while sighning into google, but as i said before it happens many many times with different sites, ex. the error came 3 times while logging into yahoo...it's a home network consistes of a router, to desktop computers and a laptop...so i still have the problem, can you help me?

Try a Linux Live CD.

1. What are security alerts and connection errors?

Security alerts and connection errors are issues that can occur when trying to access a website or online service. These alerts and errors indicate that there may be a potential security threat or problem with the connection between your device and the website/service.

2. Why do security alerts and connection errors happen?

There can be several reasons for security alerts and connection errors, such as outdated or insecure browsers, network issues, or malicious attacks on the website/service. These alerts and errors are meant to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access.

3. How can I fix security alerts and connection errors?

The first step to fixing security alerts and connection errors is to make sure your device's browser and operating system are up to date. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or using a different browser. If the issue persists, it is best to contact the website/service's support team for further assistance.

4. Are all security alerts and connection errors serious?

Not all security alerts and connection errors are serious. Some may be false alarms or minor issues that can easily be resolved. However, it is important to take these alerts and errors seriously and not ignore them, as they could indicate a potential security threat.

5. How can I prevent security alerts and connection errors?

To prevent security alerts and connection errors, it is important to regularly update your device's software and use a trusted antivirus program. Also, be cautious when clicking on links or downloading files from unknown sources, and avoid using public Wi-Fi for sensitive activities.