1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Problems/solutions manual/pdf/website waves and vibrations

1. Feb 22, 2015 #1
    Hi, my teacher is pretty bad at teaching, my book offers problems with no solutions and poor examples, and there is no solutions for the problems on the internets. Does anyone know a manual/pdf/website where I can find problems and solutions for waves and oscillations? I have read the book and everything but it is just too theorical and doesn't say how to solve problems at all.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 22, 2015 #2
    Geronimo -- Look for Feyman's "Lectures on Physics", available on the internet and also search for "Feyman's Lectures on Physics problems with answers" to find http://www.feynmanlectures.info/exercises.html

4. Feb 22, 2015 #3

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

Which book is it? Then people won't embarrass themselves by recommending it to you. :olduhh:

5. Feb 22, 2015 #4
    • Waves and oscillations by W.F. Smith

But then I'm exposed to better physicist who understood better than me and know how to solve problems :nb)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook