Prof and grad students discuss Peer Review of scientific journal articles

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
24,752
Reaction score
795
Highly informative discussion
It's in a foreign language but that's OK because there are excellent subtitles.
I decided to remove URL because may be too controversial, but will try to give googlesearch keywords
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
marcus said:
Highly informative discussion
It's in a foreign language but that's OK because there are excellent subtitles.
I decided to remove URL because may be too controversial, but will try to give googlesearch keywords

I hope no one tells him I'm the third reviewer... :rolleyes::eek:

EDIT: Lol, I enjoyed it...
 
Glad you enjoyed it! So real it had me shaking with laughter even afterwards just recalling.
I think the best way to find it is to go to youtube
http://www.youtube.com/
and put this in the youtube search window at the top of the page:
peer_review_1945

If you have a better handle on it, please share.

I am reluctant to put a direct link because some of the terms used in describing the peer review process might be thought inappropriate.
 
Andre said:
These subtitles issues are explained here.
I think he shows an understandable concern over typography in that one, and perceptive aesthetic judgment.
This is one of the few I've seen besides "Peer Review" that I like.
Also Bruno Ganz is a pro. No matter what the parodists do with Ganz footage he is still a great actor.
Wings of Desire (Der Himmel über Berlin)
Vitus
Bread and Tulips
 
Last edited: